Followers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm really inspired by this video



I always repeatedly see this video. After saw this video my mind can't stop think. It touch my heart. Especially the words:

"..bengkel! bukan kampus... bengkel dia...tukang las...bikin funiture"

Since I involved in dakwah (during my secondary school) until now, I meet many people like Ustaz Rahmat.

For da'ie, there is no time wasted on nonsense things. All the time spent thinking, planning and doing dakwah. They infaq everything for islam..their money, times, energy..holiday. Although sometime there are nothing for themselves.

Not all Muslim interested when you offer them to work for Islam. But they will.



10. O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment.

11. That you believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know!

(Sura as-soff: 10 & 11)


Berjuanglah di saat susah atau senang.

No comments: